Whether you are looking to build your business or consumer customer base, Direct Payment via ACH can help you strengthen and grow those relationships.
By offering Direct Payment to your business customers, you help them benefit from the time and cost savings of simplified accounting and administrative processes, as well as enhanced cash forecasting and management.
Direct Payment allows consumers to benefit from its convenience, safety and protection. Customers who pay electronically tend to be more loyal, maintain higher balances, and use more value-added services.
For businesses, Direct Payment:
• Simplifies the collection and disbursement processes for business customers
• Streamlines reporting and reconciliation
• Enhances cash management
• Provides a convenient and cost-effective payment option that also offers choice and flexibility for your customers
For consumers, Direct Payment:
• Empowers consumers to decide how they pay bills
• Allows them the flexibility to pay using your online bill payment service
• Enables them to authorize companies to originate recurring and single-entry payments
Businesses and consumers can use Direct Payment for:
• Cash concentration and disbursement
• Charitable donations and recurring gifts
• Credit card, utility, cable and telecommunications bill payments
• Insurance, tax, lease and homeowners' association (HOA) payments
• Investment and savings plans
• Mortgage, vehicle and other loan payment
• Subscriptions and membership fees
• Tuition payment plans
• Vendor and supplier payments
Direct Payment transactions are safe: Because money is transferred directly between accounts, it is a secure method of sending and receiving electronic payments that reduces fraud and the risk of identity theft.
BUSINESSES BENEFIT WITH DIRECT PAYMENT, SAVING $1.50 OR MORE PER PAYMENT
Visit our calculator to give your business customers a quick estimate of the savings they can achieve using Direct Payment.
Contact your Regional Payments Association for assistance and services that will help you talk to your customers about Direct Payment.
The Regional Payments Associations, through their membership in NACHA - The Electronic Payments Association, are specially recognized and licensed providers of ACH management, education, assistance and services to all types of financial institutions (commercial banks, savings banks, and credit unions) across the United States and its territories.
Use these resources to help promote Direct Payment to your business and consumer customers.
Press Releases »
Social Media »
Fact Sheets »