Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern Time
Just in time for the year-end giving season, join NACHA—The Electronic Payments Association for an impactful webinar on how nonprofits of all types and sizes can leverage direct withdrawal via ACH to develop and grow sustaining donors.
- Chief Development Officers and donor relations professionals know that sustaining donors create a reliable income flow for their nonprofit organizations.
- Direct withdrawal via ACH helps retain donors and cultivate recurring donors.
- It also reduces costs – allowing your donors’ resources to more fully support your mission.
Attend this webinar to learn how ACH payments can help your nonprofit start or grow a sustaining donor program in time for year-end donations and to prepare for a successful 2018 and beyond.
- identify specific steps to establish a sustaining donor program with ACH;
- detail best practices for delivering increased sustaining donations for nonprofits;
- share key research findings about how ACH donations are more beneficial to nonprofits than credit cards or checks;
- share a case study showcasing how a nonprofit was able to grow sustaining donors via ACH to 75 percent of their total sustaining dollars. This represents more than 40 percent of the individual donation dollars to the organization.
Senior Director, Healthcare & Industry Verticals, NACHA
Director of Membership, Capital Public Radio
Senior Director, ACH Network Administration, NACHA
THIS EVENT QUALIFIES FOR AAP CREDIT.